- Mexican-style elastic cotton blend gauze for wrapping hands and wrists
- Super soft double-woven blend stretches and conforms for ideal protection
- Can be used multiple times unlike most fighter gauze on the market
- Ideal for boxing, MMA, muay thai and other contact sports
- Traditional protection for both professional and amateur fighters - 150" x 2"
- 10 Pack
Unlike most other super thin gauze available on the market, Meister Elastic Gauze Wraps can be reused multiple times. Full 150" length allows for all wrapping styles - including traditional boxing and muay thai styles.
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Very comfortable for the fighters
Better than Leroy don't twist up so easily like Leroys! Great product
Great quality wraps
Very good hand wraps
Product is good no complaints
Don't have much to say about them. They're great, and serves my purpose as hand wraps for boxing!