- Strongest adhesive available on the market. Used in professional sports training rooms
- Porous design with micro holes allows essential airflow to skin to reduce sweating
- Unrolls evenly to the core - preferred by athletic trainers. Zig zag edge allows for tearing by hand
- Thick rigid backcloth ideal for bracing and taping ankles, wrists, fingers and other joints
- Also works great for wrapping hockey sticks, pull-up bars, baseball bats and more
- Simply the best athletic tape available. Don't settle for generic white tape.
- Latex-free. 15yd x 1.5in (13.7m x 3.8cm)
- (Note: this is NOT elastic Kineseo Tape)
Meister StickElite Porous Athletic Tape is the results of hundreds of hours of research, lab-testing and field-testing. The result is an exclusive adhesive which adheres strongly to skin, prewrap, wood and metal. The cotton backcloth used is also significantly thicker than other tape on the market, making your wrap job stronger and more durable.
Possibly the most important aspect of Meister StickElite tape is the porous construction which is made up of thousands of microholes in the tape. This allows your skin to breathe and reduces sweating under the tape, which is not only more comfortable but also allows tape to stick even better.
Step up to the tape used by professional athletes around the world and stop wasting your money on generic white tape that doesn't work. Latex-free. 15yd x 1.5in (13.7m x 3.8cm).
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tualatin, OR, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Using to wrap pullup bar
I purchased this product to get a better grip on my pullup bar. Ive applied once so far and i dont know when ill have to reapply, i use my pullup bar twice a week and its holding up well. definitely recommend for a good grip!
Great grip tape
Wrapped these on two competition kettlebells that didn't have a knurling , ie slick with poor grip, these fixed the problem, curl and kettlebell swing with confidence. Definitely would purchase again. I have been using them for over 8 months now and the adhesion is working great as the day I first wrapped them, I would estimate one could wrap about 10 kettlebells easy with a single roll of this stuff
I used this tape to replace some old medical tape on an outdoor pull-up bar. There is plenty to cover a couple of pull-up bars. I also believe this tape is a little thicker and provides a slightly better grip than medical tape does. I thought the price was reasonable. They offer this tape in packs of one, two and three rolls; but I would not recommend buying 2-3 unless you have several bars to cover.
Perfect for monkey bars!
Used this to cover the monkey bars of our Brainrich gym and it was absolutely perfect! I applied it tight and a single layer so our kids could still feel the texture of the bars but it took the roughness away that was hurting their hands. I felt like the tape's texture increased their grip as well. The 2 pack was enough to cover 12 bars with some left over! 10 out of 10 would recommend and buy this again!
Tapped my pull up bar and
I use it on my fingers during lifts. Awesome tape. Pull up bar is so much better. I thought I just wasn't that good at pull ups. Nope. This grip tape has made such a difference.