- Strongest adhesive available on the market. Used in professional sports training rooms
- Porous design with micro holes allows essential airflow to skin to reduce sweating
- Unrolls evenly to the core - preferred by athletic trainers. Zig zag edge allows for tearing by hand
- Ideal width for bracing and taping fingers and toes. Perfect for rock climbing, jiu jitsu, volleyball, basketball, baseball and more!
- Also works great for securing wound bandages and emergency equipment fixes
- Simply the best athletic tape available. Don't settle for generic white tape
- Latex-free. 15yd x 0.5in (13.7m x 1.3cm)
- Available in 2-packs and 4-packs
- (Note: this is NOT elastic Kineseo Tape)
Meister StickElite Porous Athletic Tape is the results of hundreds of hours of research, lab-testing and field-testing. The result is an exclusive adhesive designed to stick and support through your toughest workouts. Ideal for rock climbing, jiu jitsu, volleyball, basketball, baseball and many other sports, Meister StickElite 1/2" Tape is the only roll of tape you will want in your gym bag.
Possibly the most important aspect of Meister StickElite tape is the porous construction which is made up of thousands of microholes in the tape. This allows your skin to breathe and reduces sweating under the tape, which is not only more comfortable but also allows the tape to stick even better.
Step up to the tape used by professional athletes around the world and stop wasting your money on generic white tape that doesn't work. Latex-free. 15yd x 0.5in (13.7m x 1.3cm).
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tualatin, OR, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827