- Super smooth 360 degree ball bearing allows speed bag to move effortlessly
- Low friction design is engineered for maximum speed
- Quick-release clip pin makes it easy to change speed bags in seconds
- Stainless steel construction built to outlast your gym
- Includes mounting hardware for easy installation
Built inside the swivel is a high grade ball bearing which allows the head to smoothly rotate 360 degrees. The low friction pivot head is engineered for maximum forward and backward speed.
The Meister Speed Bag Swivel works for speed bags of all sizes and the quick-release clip pin on the side makes it easy to swap out speed bags in seconds between workouts. The entire mount is built from high grade components and stainless steel.
Mounting screws are included along with easy-to-follow installation instructions. Get the most out of your speed workouts with the Meister Speed Bag Swivel.
Solid metal, a little frog lube on the pin quiets the squeaks. Upper bearing is super smooth. There is some play between the cylinder and pin but I read how someone handled that. Mine didn't come with screws but I had screws. I was happy with the rest of the construction. This was my first speed bag so I appreciate the price to try it out. If it's your first one I'd try it out.
would recommend,love it!
Do it. It's a worth while upgrade to any platform
I purchased this swivel to upgrade the one that was stock on my new speed bag platform. Well made, easy to swap out bags, and worth while upgrade swivel for training.