- Base Layer Toe Warmers for Biking, Running, Walking & Hiking on cold days
- Wear during Ice Baths to protect toes
- 2.5mm Neoprene retains body heat
- Extremely comfortable to wear, virtually disappears
- One Size Fits All
- Sold as pair (2 booties)
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Added an extra layer when needed and perfect for stocking stuffers.
Snow Skiing Booties Are The Best
For years I’ve struggled with freezing toes while skiing, and have tried everything. Working on the principle of a wet suit keeping you warm, I bought your toe warmers to wear in my ski boots and they were wonderful. My toes were cold-ish, but not frozen like usual and it made for a very happy ski trip recently in Japan. I highly recommend them for snow skiing.
Did not buy these!
They have been keeping my feet warm this cold cold winter!!
Wonderful for Raynaud's Sufferers
While I can't speak to how these work in an ice bath, I can say as someone who suffers from Raynaud's Syndrome that they are awesome for alleviating pain and discomfort in my toes. I use these to help prevent my toes from getting cold in the winter, when sleeping, or anytime I can't get my toes to keep warm, and have recommended them to other Raynaud's sufferers.