- Super strong chain mesh allows water and air flow
- Oversized to fit all your gear - 29" x 15" x 15"
- Comfortable backpack straps for easy carrying
- Incredibly light and versatile - weighs under two pounds
- Large water-resistant side dry pocket for personal items
- Small inside mesh pocket for wet diving accessories
Constructed from super-strong double-layered Chain Mesh, it is designed to take a beating. This unique material allows water to drain and air to flow while not compromising on strength. This bag is also incredibly lightweight, weighing in at less than two pounds.
The Meister Mesh Dive Bag can be carried as a duffel bag or worn as a backpack using the comfortable shoulder straps. Flexible and versatile, the bag also conforms to the shape of your gear to minimize excessive bulk.
The bag features a large water-resistant dry pocket on one side, designed to shield your personal belongings from wet gear and soggy environments. Inside the bag there is a small mesh pocket for your wet accessories such as diving watches and defogger.
Upgrade to the Meister Mesh Duffel Backpack Dive Bag w/ Dry Pocket and take the hassle out of managing your gear!
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Lightweight, but Gets the Job Done
I replaced an Akona mesh bag with with one. The Akona was really showing signs of wear. I’ve taken this one on many dove trips and packed my full set of gear, including my steel backplate. So far, I’m not seeing any signs of wear.
One big bag for the both of us.
Carrie's my bcd,wetsuit,boots and reg set. Been out with it about 12 dives its mesh stuff so it drys out
Great bag at a good price point
We bought this bag but ended up returning it because when loaded with our gear it was uncomfortable to carry. I think the shape is just awkward.
Outstanding Customer Service.
Plenty big for fins and other gear. Very nicely made.
Really roomy and lightweight
Excellent product and a perfect boat bag for a day of scuba. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that it could be a little bit bigger. Although probably fine for most, it was a tight squeeze to fit a full scuba set including my 5 mil wetsuit. It did fit though, and was a great dive bag.