- Ergonomically Designed / Gel Enhanced
- Constructed from 100% Cowhide Leather
- Follows the Contour of your legs for an Ideal Fit
- Slightly Curved inside to allow the guards to mold to your insteps
- High-Density Impact Foam on all contact areas
- Gel-Padding on foot top provides Maximum Strike Absorption
- 3 Foot Straps to hold the guards perfectly still
- Rubber dots on strap under ball of foot provide extra traction
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
It doesn't stay on the foot well where it is supposed to be.
I loved the product except the wide elastic piece that wraps under the ball of the foot. I wish the company would take away only the orange rubber dots. The rubber dots are cool looking but they create strong traction that prevents the foot to private smoothly. It also cause the Shinguards to rotate around. Otherwise, the product is very well.
Fits good. Holds up on kicking and checking kicks. They do need to get broken into. Highly recommend.
When I received these in the mail, my first thought was these are great quality. However after using them for a couple of sparring sessions, I wish I could return them. First, the foot straps were constantly pushing my little toe out and getting caught on it. I felt like I was going to break my little toe due to the way the straps ran across the foot. Second, the padding doesn't completely protect the shin on the sides. If you aren't checking the kicks just right you can get a nasty sting on your shin. It really hurts. I want a shin guard that fully protects my legs. Third, the little orange dots are quickly coming off and creating a mess. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed in this purchase. I only used them a few times but pass the time to return them. I ended up biting the bullet and purchasing a better pair of shin guards. I learned my lesson. Learn from my mistake.
I have always wanted a pair. they are beautiful to look at and not these other brands with huge, cumbersome shin guards that make your shots so easy to see. the quality is very high and im glad i got the last pair when i ordered because they were hard to find during the pandemic. great pair.
These guys I ordered on deployment here for 2 years and there is this muy thai class that I started. And for sparring they are amazing! They fit your foot right. Easy put on and clean!