- Convert your heavy bag into a double-end bag in seconds
- Fits all heavy bags with a diameter between 12.5" and 15.0"
- Reduce bag swing and stabilize your target by securing your heavy bag to any floor anchor
- Adjustable rubberized straps grip the bag and can be easily tightened to create a seamless anchoring point without damaging your bag
- Includes 10" and 24" bungee cords with carabiners
- Adjustable to fit any bag height
- Patent-pending design is the only one of its kind in the world
The Meister Double-End Attachment Kit can be installed in seconds on any heavy bag with a diameter between 12.5" and 15.0". Constructed from premium vinyl the attachment kit integrates seamlessly with your bag and can be used permanently on the bag or added/removed depending on the workout.
Both the main circumference strap and the four stabilization straps have rubber backing for grip and can be positioned for the perfect fit depending on the height and size of your bag. Included in the kit are 10" and 24" bungee cords with carabiners which can be used to anchor the bag to any floor anchor point.
The only solution of its kind in the world, the Meister Double-End Attachment Kit is patent-pending and built to outlast your heavy bag. Keep your favorite heavy bag and expand your striking workout possibilities today!
California Residents: Prop 65 Info
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Good quality and idea. However you are going to have to get the bag down on floor and stick your knee in it to tighten strap or it will not be tight enough. PUT SOME EFFORT IN!
Works as Advertised
Just what I needed to help anchor my bag.
It is working great!
I have had trouble with my heavy bag anchoring. The ring that was on the bottom wore off in 2nd month I had it. I love the bag, don't get me wrong. But the anchoring has been an issue and has been an issue with past bags. This seems to have done the trick. Getting it tight enough was a little challenging, but once it was the bag was stable. Yay.
Good quality, great functionality
Been doing various martial arts my entire life. Mostly boxing and Muay Thai. And its always seemed like no matter how heavy the bag is, once you work up a rhythm or a pace, its always going to develop a wide sway. Many heavy bags come with an integrated D-ring in the base to which you can attach an anchor weight, or anchor it to the ground. I currently have the best heavy bag I have ever owned, and it does not include this feature. I was skeptical of the construction of this device, and even considered trying to make one myself, but as it turns out, its extremely sturdy, secure, and the leverage you get from the hook and loop strap allows you to secure it tight enough that it will hold. Very much worth it, and I recommend this product to anyone looking for something like this.
Find different way.
Would not hold the bag. Found another way to stabilize the bag.