- Heavy duty ceiling mount for hanging heavy bags on wood beams and ceiling studs
- Constructed from high-density A36 structural steel
- Easily supports heavy bags up to 250lb
- Spins 360 degrees on double ball-bearing swivels to allow your bag to rotate naturally while striking
- Removable spacers keep your heavy bag centered on the mount to keep the bag from shifting
- Engineered with premium-grade components, unlike other generic mounts
- Ships fully assembled with easy-to-follow installation instructions. Includes 2.5" wood mounting screws
With an integrated double ball-bearing swivel, the mount spins 360 degrees to allow your bag to rotate naturally from strikes. Removable spacers also keep your bag centered on the mount to prevent the bag from shifting. Every component in this mount was built to perform and built to last.
The Meister Heavy Bag Ceiling Mount is designed to be mounted on wood beams and ceiling studs which can support the weight of your bag. The mount ships fully assembled with easy-to-follow instructions and all installation hardware. You will need a power drill, 1/4" drill bit and a 17mm socket wrench. A heavy bag spring is also recommended (sold separately) with all ceiling mounts.
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
10/10 Would buy again
Would buy again if I had too, but this thing has been holding up for 3 years. I have a 130lb muay thai heavy bag hanging from this thing and I do NOT go easy on it. In fact I'm more concerned about my joist giving out than this thing.