- Ideal for Smaller Hands - 108" long
- Shorter than traditional 180" adult wraps
- Mexican-style Semi-Elastic Cotton Hand Wraps
- Oversized Velcro Strap and comfortable Thumb Loop
- Machine-Washable and Extremely Durable
- Wrist & Fist Protection for MMA, Boxing, Muay Thai and more!
- Sold as Pair (2 Wraps)
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tualatin, OR, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Fits my 12 yr daughter, use it for boxing
I am a 36 year old wear kids wraps!! I have older wraps that are the average length for adults and I feel like I'm wrapping my hands forever. I signed up at a new boxing location and they gave me new wraps when signing up. They were only 108 inches in length and I loved them. I scoured the internet to find more that length that were still good quality. I ordered a different pair at first that were not stretchy at all and I hated them. Then I got these and they’re perfect! Not too long, stretchy, and the colors are great. I wear them at least one or two times a week each and I’ve already washed them several times. They’re holding up great! The red faded a little but they’re still dark red!
Great length for kids. Quality product, no complaints.
I imagine it's hard to mess up a pair of hand wraps, but these are pretty great. They are the same brand my gym sells, but because of the pandemic I haven't been able to go to the gym to buy more. I use them every day when I workout on the heavy bag and they are durable and withstand many trips through the washing machine.
Kid loves these