- Full-length Meister Adult 180" Hand Wraps are ideal for MMA, Boxing, Muay Thai and other combat sports
- High quality cotton and spandex blend provides ideal support & comfort for your ideal wrap tightness
- Designed for maximum wrist support, hand support & knuckle protection without adding excessive bulk under gloves
- Feature an oversized hook & loop strap and strong thumb loop to keep wraps snug and secure all workout long
- Sold as Pair (2 wraps). 180" x 2" (457cm x 5cm) each
- Follow care instructions included. Pattern wraps gain elasticity after first wash
Constructed from a high quality cotton and spandex blend, Meister wraps also provide ideal comfortable support, allowing you to wrap to your desired tightness. Featuring an oversized hook & loop strap and strong thumb loop, these wraps will stay snug and secure all workout long
There is a reason we have sold hundreds of thousands of our wraps - you get maximum value with Meister and striking original designs. Buy with confidence, Meister stands 100% behind every pair.
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tualatin, OR, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Having read various of "reviews", this brand was included in some as recommendation, I've ordered a few wraps to compare, and fortunately after having received this item (great fast shipping to The Netherlands; my compliments!), I had to conclude quite fast that this is wrap suits my needs.
I kickbox several times a week, usually a couple times a day, so I go thru a lot of hand wraps. I've been using Meister wraps for years because they are so comfortable, have just enough stretch, but still protect my hands and wrists. They also have lots of colors and designs and have stayed in great condition. I would recommend this brand to anyone needing hand wraps.
Here is my favorite wrap character: 1) Just enough elastic - not too much - not too little. Getting the tension right is key to comfort and staying in place 2) Not too thick. I hate when the thickness prevents a good fist. This is also useful if you want to use padding on the knuckles which I do once in a while 3) Has a good velcro that doesn't wear too easily 4) Doesn't fold too much after washing. I hate it when wraps fold and make it difficult to put on and difficult to roll-up 5) Interesting color/pattern. Wraps can get boring These wraps checks the boxes for me. The only complaint I have is that they tend to fade quickly when washed. Of course, it's all down to preference, so they may not work for everyone but I'd give them a try.
I had seen hand wraps for years of working out at a dojo. I never had a problem as I punch with a straight wrist. It was a little intimidating when the new kickboxing instructor wanted everyone to go to wraps. We had one lesson and I am hooked. Holding becomes less tiring and heavy bag work is that much easier. Since these are multi-colored they stand out over the basic black or white ones.
These get very wrinkled in the wash, with many creases and folds. Thus, they are challenging to put back on again without having to painstakingly smooth out and work around all the creases. I think it's because the material is elastic'ish. More cotton'ish wraps do not have this problem.