- Dual Hook & Loop strap closures stabilize and secure the wrist
- Gel and foam padding cover the palm for a maximum cushion
- Finger panels flex and conform with your hands when you move
- Permeable mesh backing allows hand to breathe
- Ideal for heavy lifting or if you need extra support/protection
- 100% Washable/Dryable - made with high quality Amara leather
- Double stitched and built to last
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Bought these several months ago they’ve softened up and they work extremely well. The padding does a great job and I have a bit of Deputron’s so this protects my hands. The wrist wrap is just right and gives me that support when I’m doing pull ups etc. definitely recommend these.
Best by far
These Meister gloves are the best I've used for weightlifting by far. Bought a spare pair to be safe.Great design, very durable. Have been using for a few years with NO signs of wear. Highly recomend, much better than any of the gloves I've bought from stores or online in the past.