- Professional-grade water-filled heavy bag with a proprietary tethered air core provides all the benefits of traditional water bags, without the excessive weight
- Tethered air core keeps the inner air bladder centered inside the bag so every strike hits a consistent layer of water, reducing felt impacts on joints and tendons for more frequent and intense training sessions
- Thick 7mm fitted performance neoprene cover with textured backing provides an ideal striking surface, prevents tears, and eliminates “bag slap”
- Welded heavy-duty seatbelt webbing straps with D-rings provide a solid hanging system that will not jump and rattle like traditional chains
- Industrial-grade raft valves let you customize the bag fill to your desired firmness by adding or releasing air from both chambers
- Includes an air pump and water-filling system – everything you need to get up and running in minutes is included in the box
- Exclusive Meister design – quality you can trust
- Ideal for both commercial and home gym use
- Measures 44in Length x 14.6in Diameter (112cm x 37cm). Weighs 100lb - 140lb (45kg - 64kg) when filled
- Download Setup Guide
Water is heavy, but the benefits of incorporating water bag strikes into your training are undeniable. Water bags have been proven to reduce felt-impact on joints and tendons, and better replicate the feel and rebound of striking a human opponent. However, traditional water bags are restricted to smaller sizes by the nature of their heavy filling - a standard 100lb water bag only measures 12” x 25”.
We looked at the existing water bags on the market, and felt that we could do better. We set out to address the issues present in current water bags, and the result was the Typhoon, a unique water bag with a tethered air core in the center. This innovative design provides all the benefits of traditional water bags, without the excessive weight. By tethering a cylinder of air in the center of the water bladder, we created a “hollow” water bag – a consistent ring of water around an air core.
Constructed from the same PVC material used in whitewater rafts, and featuring fully welded seams, this bag can take a beating. Inspired by the durability of whitewater rafts, we also incorporated the same industrial-grade raft valve for use in both the air core and the water bladder. This unique valve design lets users customize the feel of their individual bag by allowing air to be added or released to fine tune the firmness.
For some, a whitewater-worthy bag would be good enough, but we looked to eliminate another common problem reported by water bag users- “bag slap”. Bag slap is the tendency for a water-filled bag to “slap back” at the user after an aggressive strike, due to the incompressible nature of water, and the flexible but thin material water bags are commonly made of. To solve this issue, we looked at another extreme water sport: surfing. Using the same high-performance, abrasion-resistant neoprene fabric used in wetsuits, we designed a form-fitting cover that eliminates bag slap, prevents tears, and helps simulate skin/muscle to better mimic the feel of striking a human opponent.
Measuring 44" tall and 14.6” across (112cm x 37cm), the Typhoon includes an air pump and water-filling system; everything you need to get up and running in minutes is included in the box. Packing down small, this bag can be used wherever you have access to a secure hanging point and water source. Grab yours today and find out if you have what it takes to tame the Typhoon.
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827