- Oversized tri-fold bouldering crash pad designed to provide superior cushioning for falls and the largest surface area on the market
- Each panel features four layers of premium open and closed cell foam for 5” of total padding - making this is the only crash pad you want to land on
- Measuring 72” x 44” x 5” when fully unfolded, the Boulder Beast is the ideal pad for sending short walls and highballs alike
- Removable backpack straps with waist belt and chest strap make it easy to carry the Beast to the crag. Duffel-style handles are also included
- Covered in an outer layer of reinforced all-weather polyester, this crash pad can withstand the harshest conditions and keep coming back for more
- An integrated corner carpet square provides a convenient way to clean shoes before climbing and keep the mat free of debris
- Multiple gear loops on the the top and bottom can be used to hook accessories such as shoes, water bottles, and climbing gear onto the pad to make traveling efficient
- Doubles as a sleeping pad or camp bench during climbing excursions, making your next adventure a walk in the park
- Large hook and loop fastening flaps along the sides of the pad allow for easy connection to other pads for an even larger landing area
- Folded dimensions: 44” height x 24” width x 15” thick
The Meister Boulder Beast makes it convenient to get a crash pad out to your next bouldering site, with a tri-fold design that packs down to just 24” x 44” x 15”. The hike-friendly pad features duffle-style handles with a comfort grip, as well as removable backpack straps with a chest strap and hip belt. The backpack strap attachment loops double as convenient mounting points to attach accessories such as shoes, water bottles, and climbing gear; making traveling more efficient. The Meister Boulder Beast can also double as a sleeping pad or camp bench, reducing the amount of gear you need for your next adventure.
The Meister Boulder Beast features an integrated corner carpet square, providing a convenient way to clean your shoes before climbing, and keep the pad free of debris. Covered in an outer layer of all-weather polyester, this crash pad can withstand the harshest conditions, and is just as rugged as the people who climb with it.
For your next bouldering adventure, Bring the Beast!
WARNING: This product is sold for use in high risk activities. Although this product may provide a measure of protection, it is not warranted to protect the user against injury or death. There is no certainty that this product will protect you from the risks associated with participating in physical sports or activities.
By voluntarily participating in high-risk sports and activities you are doing so solely at your own risk.
Carefully inspect this item before each use for any defects and/or damage. Over time and through use the materials in this product will lose some effectiveness and this item will need to be replaced.