- Premium high quality sticky tape keeps mats together and eliminates gaps
- Can be adjusted, reapplied and even reused without losing sticking power
- Unique tacky adhesive comes off clean with no residue. Transparent (clear) for a seamless look
- Designed specifically for vinyl and other durable flat surface mats. Not for use on open cell mats or Tatami mats
- 84ft length (28 yards). One roll can cover both seams in all 42' and 38' wrestling mats
- 4" width for broad coverage
The unique tacky adhesive used in this tape sticks strongly but comes off clean, leaving no residue on your mats. Once applied, Meister Mat Tape can be adjusted, reapplied or even reused without losing sticking power. Transparent (clear) look won't obscure mat designs.
Sold in 84' rolls, one roll can cover both seams in traditional 42' and 38' wrestling mats. Purchase in packages of 3 rolls or in cases for volume discounts - ideal for schools and tournament organizations that regularly move mats. Please note: this tape is not for use with open-cell foam mats such as yoga mats or other non-durable surface mats. Not for use on Tatami or other irregular surface mats.
All products ship within 24 hours from our warehouse in Tigard, Oregon, USA
Ground shipping to the Continental US is always free here unless otherwise noted.
Need it fast? We offer FedEx Express 1-2 day options for an additional charge.
Live somewhere else? Our low-priced shipping options are below:
- AK, HI, PR & US Protectorates: FedEx Priority (3-5 days) or USPS (3-8 days)
- Canada & Mexico: FedEx Ground (4-8 days), FedEx Priority (2-4 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
- Worldwide: FedEx Priority (3-5 days), UPS Mail Innovations (6-12 days)
Shipment tracking typically takes 1-2 business days to update. You will receive a shipment notification and tracking link as soon as it is available. All shipping transit times are calculated in business days (M-F) and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
We do our best to minimize any delays or costs in customs, but do note that all customs duties, fees and delays are the responsibility of the buyer in their country.
We want you to be absolutely 100% satisfied with our products.
If one of our products isn't working for you or if you feel it has let you down, please contact us to let us make it right. We request that you please return products in new, resellable condition if possible.
- Respond to your order confirmation email *preferred and fastest method
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us (M-F 8:00-4:30PST): 541-366-8827
Wanted to love it.
Overall experience was good, not great.. but I think this is an isolated issue. Meister is our go-to for all things mat tape and has great customer service and usually has an awesome product. Bonus points for being located in Oregon! Used this latest orders 4" tape last night and the tape broke in the first 10-20' on every roll we used. It's not a deal breaker for us, but not the usual quality we'd expect from a great company. Fingers crossed that the remaining rolls don't have the same issue.